One (1) General Admission (Camping Included)
PLUS RV/BUS PARKING SPOT
** NO ELECTRICITY OR WATER HOOKUPS!
for Saturday & Sunday
DATES: May 21 - 22, 2022
TIME: Gates open at 9:00AM
ADDRESS: 75368 Moonshadow Ln, Abita Springs, LA 70420
General Admission PLUS Passes includes camping and an RV/BUS SPOT! This ticket includes an RV or BUS parking spot ONLY! NO ELECTRICITY OR WATER HOOKUPS! Everybody staying in the RV must purchase this ticket type.
A blend of diversity from mainly New Orleans musicians showcasing genres from funk, jazz, soul, indie, punk, rock, & jam with late night electronica festivities to end the night!
... & MORE!
Abita Springs Be & Be land is sacred, special and secluded. This beautiful 88-acre property is equipped with two labyrinths, two lakes, a watsu pool, a sauna and a non-denominational temple just to name a few amenities.
Our designated healing tent includes programmed activities such as cacao ceremonies, guided meditation, yoga classes, self development seminars, and more! Updated schedule will be released soon!
Inspiring positive social change by challenging each other to exchange ideas, unite minds and make waves that can be brought home. We are partnering up with independent artists for installations, performances, live painting, and more!
Small businesses have partnered up with us to provide nourishment to your souls through food and crafts! Be sure to bring cash!
CBD Store New Orleans
- NO ENTRY AFTER DARK!
- ONCE PARKED IN DESIGNATED AREA PLEASE DON'T MOVE YOUR CAR. If you plan on camping with a group, please coordinate travel plans in advance to enter the festival grounds together or plan to park where directed and then moving your gear by foot.
- No animals allowed
- Ride-sharing is extremely advised!
- Clothing Optional Pool Hours is 12AM+ (LATE NIGHT)
- The Tree House is Clothing Optional 24HRS
- It's warm during the day and gets chilly at night! Check out our suggested packing list!